When it comes to acquisitions, disposals or succession issues, or whether it’s a management buy-in or management buy-out – all these areas have something in common: They are defined by individuality and complexity. Because every company is different.
This is what makes personal and comprehensive consulting so important. Only an organised and well-structured M&A process leads to a successful transaction.
No matter what your change process is, the M&A has to be well planned, strictly implemented and pragmatically monitored by experienced experts. And it is just these experts that allow businesspeople to see their own companies objectively. Experts give businesspeople valuable advice on the valuation of their companies and on the negotiation strategy in the transaction process.
So that you can continue to focus on your core business during the transaction, our consultants actively monitor and coordinate the entire project process:
- the systematic analysis and positioning of your company
- selecting and contacting investors and companies
- the optimal management of the sales process (including through investor competition)
- the coordination of the due diligence process
- assistance in purchase agreement negotiations
- devising a viable strategy including a financing solution through our network partners (e.g. banks, financial investors)
Our independence and our years of experience give you a clear advantage – even in difficult negotiating situations.